Monday, September 3, 2012

Another first

Our last stop was in Edmonton, AB where we visited with Dave's aunt, uncle, and cousins for a few days.  We hit up West Edmonton Mall (again...not enough time to go into all of the stores I wanted to, plus next time I want to go to the water park), went to a teacher store (Dave's aunt is a teacher too!), and went to my first ever CFL game. 

I am not a football fan at all.  I actually know nothing about the sport whatsoever, but Dave's uncle had season tickets and asked if we wanted to go to an Edmonton Eskimos game.  Dave was in right away but I wasn't sure.  Then I remembered my goal to live spontaneously and go outside of my comfort zone, so I was in as well! 

I have to admit that I had fun at the game, even though Edmonton didn't do so well. I cheered whenever everyone else cheered because I had no idea what was happening, but by the end I had a few things figured out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment