Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hello Weekend

It seems like the only time I get to post is on the weekend, but life is so busy Monday to Friday.  This weekend my husband and I rented a table (actually we had 4) for a community "yard" sale and spent a few evenings gathering unwanted stuff to sell in it.  Since we are renovating, every room in our house is pulled apart with our belongings shoved into closets and boxes and it was necessary to get rid of some of it to make room to work.

Husband and I at the sale


Saturday was a gorgeous sunny day and my brother invited us to his house for a BBQ in the backyard with some friends.  It was a perfect evening to sit outside and visit.


Enjoying the sun at the BBQ


Sunday was the complete opposite of Saturday.  We got some much needed rain, and I took advantage of being forced to stay indoors by cleaning, doing laundry, and hitting the gym.  We also attended our nephew's third birthday party, and my husband framed in a closet and put up drywall in our guest room. 

The weekend was once again jam packed full of things to do and I can't wait for the lazy days of summer - under a month left until summer holidays begin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment