Purple, pink, coral, orange. Those are the colors I usually stick to, especially in the spring. Until now! My mom knows my obsession with nail polish (I buy new polish all of the time! I can't help myself) and bought me a new shade called Aquadelic by china glaze. It is a light blue green shade that is PERFECT for spring. I have tried it on my fingernails, but it seems more appropriate for toes! It is hard to wear this different shade on your hands and I like to take more "risks" with my toes.
First I used an OPI base coat on my nails to avoid staining the nail and to make the color last longer.
I had toe separators between my toes and pedicure sandals because I had just applied lotion to my feet
Tan lines already!
Then I painted three coats of Aquadelic and two coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Strobe Light on my toes. I like to do a "feature nail" and this time chose the sparkle on my big toes. Sometimes I do flowers, or polka dots but I love this sparkle right now! I finished it all off with Essie's No Chips Ahead topcoat.
No comments:
Post a Comment