Sunday, February 5, 2012

On the plus side

Okay, so one "benefit" or positive to all of this is I've lost approx. 50 pounds.  Eating super clean, and working out an average of  5 days a week has really helped.  I joined the gym in October 2010 and have done Zumba since September 2009, but the drastic change in my diet has done wonders for me.  Prior to August 2011 I hadn't lost a pound despite trying.   

Me on my wedding day, July 31, 2010


 Husband and I on our honeymoon March 2011

Mom and I on my birthday, July 2011


Husband and I at Christmas 2011


Mom and I January 2012


So in the last few months...from October really, I have dropped from a size 14/16 to a size 8/10...depending on the brand.  YAY!!  I'm going to post a picture of me in my old jeans.  HILARIOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment