I am having a great day.
The sun is shining (but it is still cold out there!), it is Sunday and that means roast chicken night and I have invited my parents over for dinner, I have plans to watch the Oscars with some friends (I hate the Oscars and haven't seen any of the movies up for awards besides Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, but I want to visit with the girls), and my body is still feeling great from my 2 hour workout this morning.
I am hoping I can have a great week too. Last week was hell. It was a short work week because Monday was Louis Riel day, but it seemed like forever. There was a lot of work stress last week that I could do without, and my doctors appointment had been cancelled, as well as my Bowen session. So this week can only improve right?
I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday at noon where I will get the other part of my complete physical (I've already done the lab work required) and hear the results of the tests I had done two weeks ago. And get a new Allergist referral since I am STILL waiting for it.
I am so anxious to get to an allergist because I feel like my whole life as been affected by food allergies. I don't go for coffee with my friends on Saturday mornings anymore, something I love doing because it is sometimes the only time we get to catch up and visit. I do not go out for Friday lunches with the staff at work, which is a nice change from eating at work everyday. I do not go out for dinner with my husband at the end of the week. I don't go for lunch after shopping with my mom on the weekend either. I really miss eating out, but it is safer for me to eat at home. Once I have the allergy tests it will be easier, because maybe I'm NOT allergic to soy, or all nuts. Not being allergic to soy would be FANTASTIC! I'm crossing my fingers.
On the positive side, not eating out so often has saved me a lot of money. Money I can spend on new clothes. I had to go shopping this weekend because I had no shirts that I could wear to the gym anymore. They just hung off of me and when you lose so much weight, you want to be able to see your body so new clothes was necessary. It was so weird to pick out size medium and small off of the rack when I have bought XL for so long. Weird, but I'll get used to it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment