![]() |
| Photo credit |
So I joined a Spin Class.
At first I thought it was the greatest idea I had ever had, so I talked a few friends in to joining me. Then as the class loomed closer I got more and more nervous and was pretty sure it was the worst idea I ever had. I hate riding bikes. What was I thinking??
My first class proved me correct. I hate riding bikes. That seat HURTS! The whole class all I could think about was getting off of that horrible seat. The instructor told us that we would get used to it after a few classes, and the pain took my mind off of how much my legs hurt. We were all covered in sweat and completely exhausted by the end of the 45 minutes, but as soon as I tenderly got off of the seat and the numbness started to go away, I knew I was in love.
I couldn't wait until the next class!
Fortunately the instructor was right. You do get used to the seat and every class my butt hurts less. Not to mention how much tighter my legs and butt are too. Spin class is amazing! It is an incredible workout where I can challenge myself to go further than I did in the last class. I love it so much I signed up for a second class and now go twice a week.
Combined with my clean eating, gym sessions, and yoga classes starting soon I am pretty confident I will once again fit into my size 2 clothes that don't fit right now. Thank goodness for great ideas!

No comments:
Post a Comment